These are PDF documents that need to be mailed or emailed to the director of the camp for which you are registering. All forms open in a new browser window or tab.
- Camp Colorado Registration (one per camper, please)
- Camper Health Form Camps in Colorado are regulated like a child care facility. The State of Colorado requires that we have the following items on file:
- A medical release SIGNED by a parent. (The Western Plains District Camp Health Form – Part I)
- A health statement SIGNED by a health provider within the last 24 months. This can either be
- the Western Plains District Camp Health Form – Part II OR
- a Colorado school health form. (If you are not from Colorado you can use a non-Colorado school health form if it includes all the information that is contained in the Western Plains District Camp Health Form – Part II, including a signature of the health provider.)
- A copy of your child’s health insurance card (front and back)
- A copy of your child’s current immunization record if immunization information is not already provided in Part II of the Western Plains District Camp Health Form.
- Registration Fees and Incentives Campers who submit their registrations by advanced deadlines or who bring a friend to camp are eligible for discounts. There are also discounts if there are more than one child from a family attending camp.
- Please see our “What to Bring” list so you’ll know, well, what to bring!
- All forms are to be sent to the director of the camp the child will be attending. Contact information for the camp directors is on the Registration Fee and Incentive forms or you can fax them to: 509-278-3742.
Please make checks payable to Camp Colorado. We are not able to accept credit/debit cards and regret any inconvenience this may cause.