We had about 70 people here for our annual Work Camp over Memorial Day Weekend and boy did they work hard! Here’s a partial list of what they got done.
- Re-built the retaining wall below the Valley View girls’ cabin.
- Planted dozens of flowers in pots and planters all over the grounds.
- Repainted the deck of the manager’s cabin.
- Repainted the deck on the Recreation Hall.
- Repaired the roof of the gazebo.
- Dug up too much thistle.
- Chopped and stacked bunches and bunches of firewood.
We had people here from Quinter (KS), Denver, McClave, Ottawa (KS), McPherson (KS), and Moundridge (KS). We’re ready for the 2012 season!